Richard Fortus – Salvation Rig Tour
Richard Fortus is a unique rock guitarist who people enjoy seeing and hearing. This likable American man is currently a member of the bands The Dead Daisies and Guns N' Roses. Richard has been using Salvation pedals for some time, and so when The Dead Daises played a show in the Czech Republic, we took the advantage to meet Richard again.
On the day of the show in Prague it was also Richard ’s birthday, so we brought him a nice gift: the new model of the pedal from the TONEWHEEL pedal line. We should mention that during recording of the last album by The Dead Daisies; “Revolución”, Richard was using our VIVIDER octave pedal as well as the already mentioned ToneWheel booster (prototype).
At this meeting we made a short video report “Salvation rig tour” and we will show what gear Richard uses on the actual tour with The Dead Daisies.
AMP & GUITARS:
- Amplifier: R4 Single "prototype" (Voodoo Amps)
- Speaker box: 1960B 4x12 (Marshall) loaded with V-Type and Creambacks (Celestion) in an X pattern
- Guitars: 2x Underdog, 1x Backbone (Scala Guitars)
- Cry Baby Bonamassa (Dunlop)
- Saturn V. (Spaceman)
- Eternity (Lovepedal)
- Ultimate "Fuzz" Octave (Home Brew Electronics)
- Vivider "Octave Divider" (Salvation Mods)
- El Capistan (Strymon)
- PolyTune (TC Electronic)
- Talkbox "Custom" (Voodoo Amps)
- Pedal Power 2 Plus (Voodoo Lab)
- Mogami cables